It’s time for Chopra vs Chopra once again with Priyanka’s ‘Mary Kom’ and Parineeti’s ‘Daawat-e-Ishq’.
The two cousins Priyanka Chopra and Parineeti Chopra are all set to clash at the box office once again after an year.
Priyanka Chopra’s biopic on the champion boxer M C Mary Kom titled, ‘Mary Kom ‘ and Parineeti Chopra’s upcoming film ‘Daawat-e-Ishq’ opposite ‘Aashiqui 2’ actor Aditya Roy Kapur releases on the same day – September 5.
While younger cousin Parineeti Chopra’s film is a comedy drama directed by Habib Faisal and produced by Aditya Chopra under the banner of Yash Raj Films, Priyanka’s ‘Mary Kom’ is a biography of boxer Mary Kom, directed by Omung Kumar.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Film critic Taran Adarsh tweeted the dates of the two films.
— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) July 11, 2014
The two cousin sisters, Priyanka and Parineeti, had faced each other at the box office last year(2013) in September with ‘Zanjeer’ remake and ‘Shuddh Desi Romance’ respectively.
While Parineeti’s ‘Shuddh Desi Romance’ with Sushant Singh Rajput was a moderate success, Priyanka’s attempt to recreate Zanjeer magic with Telugu superstar Ram Charan Teja failed terribly.