Though Madhur Bhandarkar has never repeated the lead actors in his films, he is all set to change his rule. The filmmaker has roped in Priyanka Chopra, who has previously played an aspiring model in his film ‘Fashion’, for his next titled ‘Madamji’.
Revealing about his association with the actress, Madhur stated that he is trying to work out the modalities with Priyanka but he also maintained that he will be working on ‘Calendar Girl’ first. The main reason behind this decision is the fact that the actress is currently busy with Mary Kom’s biopic and will later have to start with Zoya Akhtar’s ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’.
‘Madamji’ is said to be a story about an item girl who gets into politics.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing