Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra is now joining the league of the most dedicated B-Town actors, as the diva is missing out on her cousin Saurabh’s wedding celebrations in Delhi, for her upcoming film ‘Mary Kom’.
The former Miss World tweeted, “Missing mere brother Saurabh ki shaadi celebrations in delhi!The whole family is there!Grrr! Can’t wait to go.Full chopra style gaana shaana.”
The actress is currently shooting for Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Mary Kom’ based on the life of the Olympic bronze medallist boxer in Mumbai.
Priyanka said, “Just packed up night shoot.. #MaryKom.. So hard to try and figure out what a person must have felt at different instances in their life..hmm.”
The actress is definitely missing her family and the celebrations as in a sheer nostalgic moment Priyanka posted this picture on Instagram saying, “Miss u family!!! Be there soon!!!!”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
But as Priyanka aptly says, “It’s not about the flight.. It’s about the fight…! Fight for what u believe in.. #MaryKom”. Go Priyanka!