Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra is now joining the league of the most dedicated B-Town actors, as the diva is missing out on her cousin Saurabh’s wedding celebrations in Delhi, for her upcoming film ‘Mary Kom’.
The former Miss World tweeted, “Missing mere brother Saurabh ki shaadi celebrations in delhi!The whole family is there!Grrr! Can’t wait to go.Full chopra style gaana shaana.”
The actress is currently shooting for Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Mary Kom’ based on the life of the Olympic bronze medallist boxer in Mumbai.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Priyanka said, “Just packed up night shoot.. #MaryKom.. So hard to try and figure out what a person must have felt at different instances in their life..hmm.”
The actress is definitely missing her family and the celebrations as in a sheer nostalgic moment Priyanka posted this picture on Instagram saying, “Miss u family!!! Be there soon!!!!”
But as Priyanka aptly says, “It’s not about the flight.. It’s about the fight…! Fight for what u believe in.. #MaryKom”. Go Priyanka!