After a hectic year,Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra has finally taken time off from her work to spend quality time with family. Priyanka kept herself very busy after her father’s death,as her way to cope up with the tragic loss.
Priyanka Chopra is out on vacation with her brother Siddharth and mother Madhu and has kept her fans and friend updated about her excursions.
Priyanka Chopra tweeted: Glad to be all smiles with my brother.. Family time.. And lots of sun n sand!!!!
Priyanka Chopra further tweeted: Drenched and sun soaked… Hey lil girl…..
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Priyanka Chopra lost her father to cancer in June this year. She resumed shooting for the Mary kom biopic just four days after her father’s funeral and has since then kept herself busy with various projects.
Later,Priyanka got busy in Los Angeles for her second album Exotic,then the promotions of ‘Zanjeer’ and ‘Krrish 3’,shooting of ‘Gunday’,Mary Kom shoot and her item song song for ‘Ram-Leela’. And she had very little time to herself or with her family.
According to reports the actress was not ready to deal with her father’s death and therefore engrossed herself with work.
Priyanka Chopra had earlier said on a chat show: “I started work four days later,one,because my dad hated me sitting at home,and second,I would have lost my mind if I did. Losing my father was not just losing my dad,it was losing a part of me. My dad was my best friend,my idol and my protector. He was the man of my life,so I went back to work because that was my only solace and I haven’t stopped since.”
Further,the actress is reportedly back in the country a day before New Year’s eve for an event in Chennai.