After a hectic year,Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra has finally taken time off from her work to spend quality time with family. Priyanka kept herself very busy after her father’s death,as her way to cope up with the tragic loss.
Priyanka Chopra is out on vacation with her brother Siddharth and mother Madhu and has kept her fans and friend updated about her excursions.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Priyanka Chopra tweeted: Glad to be all smiles with my brother.. Family time.. And lots of sun n sand!!!!
Priyanka Chopra further tweeted: Drenched and sun soaked… Hey lil girl…..
Priyanka Chopra lost her father to cancer in June this year. She resumed shooting for the Mary kom biopic just four days after her father’s funeral and has since then kept herself busy with various projects.
Later,Priyanka got busy in Los Angeles for her second album Exotic,then the promotions of ‘Zanjeer’ and ‘Krrish 3’,shooting of ‘Gunday’,Mary Kom shoot and her item song song for ‘Ram-Leela’. And she had very little time to herself or with her family.
According to reports the actress was not ready to deal with her father’s death and therefore engrossed herself with work.
Priyanka Chopra had earlier said on a chat show: “I started work four days later,one,because my dad hated me sitting at home,and second,I would have lost my mind if I did. Losing my father was not just losing my dad,it was losing a part of me. My dad was my best friend,my idol and my protector. He was the man of my life,so I went back to work because that was my only solace and I haven’t stopped since.”
Further,the actress is reportedly back in the country a day before New Year’s eve for an event in Chennai.