Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra, who was busy touring the world for her latest single and other ad campaigns, is back for Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s upcoming film ‘Mary Kom’.
The former Miss World, was off late spotted at her film Gunday’s promotions and GUESS ad campaigns, is now sweating out on the sets of ‘Mary Kom’, in which she plays the title role.
The actress earlier Tweeted, “Uff body ache!!! Walking is a feat.. Respect to the dedication of sports people…But there is a spirituality in focus..go go go… #MaryKom”
Priyanka Chopra, who had recently injured her ankle also posted a picture from the sets of the film on Instagram.
The film directed by Omung Kumar is based is based on the life of Olympic bronze medallist boxer Mary Kom.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More