Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra turned heads at the 22nd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards red carpet wearing a strapless Monique Lhuillier mermaid gown with pink and white lace designs on top and beige helm.
Sporting her ‘favourite’ hair updo, the 33-year-old “Quantico” actress completed her look with jewellery from Kimberly McDonald and an Edie Parker clutch.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Later Priyanka took to the stage with actor Pedro Pascal, to present the award for outstanding male actor in a drama series.
The actress is currently in Montreal, Canada, shooting the second season of the ABC thriller series.