After putting on enviable muscles for her role as a boxer in the biopic on Mary Kom, Priyanka Chopra was required to shed the muscle weight in a mere 20 days for Zoya Akhtar’s ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’.
Priyanka Chopra had been training with boxer Jharna Sanghvi over the last year to develop a muscular physique for Snajay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Mary Kom’.
Apparently, Priyanka had to lose over 7 kilos to essay the role of a businesswoman who belongs to a Punjabi family in Zoya’s next.
Priyanka then went under a strenuous regime that consisted of a combination of weight training and cardio along with a strict controlled diet.
Talking about Priyanka’s transformation, Jharna Sanghvi, siad, “It is not advisable to cut 6-7 kilos in a mere 15-20 days. But it can be achieved for boxers with the right weight training and activities like skipping and running. This was coupled by a strict protein rich diet minus carbs. Regular exercises and running for at least 30 minutes helped in a huge way.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Priyanka is currently abroad shooting on a cruise liner for two and a half month schedule for Zoya’s ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’.
‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ also stars Ranveer Singh, Farhan Akhtar, Aushka Sharma and Anil Kapoor in lead roles.