After putting on enviable muscles for her role as a boxer in the biopic on Mary Kom, Priyanka Chopra was required to shed the muscle weight in a mere 20 days for Zoya Akhtar’s ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’.
Priyanka Chopra had been training with boxer Jharna Sanghvi over the last year to develop a muscular physique for Snajay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Mary Kom’.
Apparently, Priyanka had to lose over 7 kilos to essay the role of a businesswoman who belongs to a Punjabi family in Zoya’s next.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Priyanka then went under a strenuous regime that consisted of a combination of weight training and cardio along with a strict controlled diet.
Talking about Priyanka’s transformation, Jharna Sanghvi, siad, “It is not advisable to cut 6-7 kilos in a mere 15-20 days. But it can be achieved for boxers with the right weight training and activities like skipping and running. This was coupled by a strict protein rich diet minus carbs. Regular exercises and running for at least 30 minutes helped in a huge way.”
Priyanka is currently abroad shooting on a cruise liner for two and a half month schedule for Zoya’s ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’.
‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ also stars Ranveer Singh, Farhan Akhtar, Aushka Sharma and Anil Kapoor in lead roles.