Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra has been in news ever since she stepped into the shoes of boxer Mary Kom for a biopic on the Olympic Bronze medalist. Be it her rigorous training or a visit to the boxer’s native place in Manipur, she has kept all her fans and media aware of the happenings from the sets.
And on Monday evening, Priyanka Chopra unveiled the first poster of her first biopic ‘Mary Kom’ for her fans on Twitter and she wrote: “Heart. Blood. Soul. I’v given it my all. Now over to you guys!”
Priyanka Chopra, who was recently seen as a cabaret artist and police officer in last release ‘Gunday’, is all set for a power-packed performance in the movie, produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The poster depicts Priyanka, a la ‘Mary Kom’ style, looking fierce and packing a punch. The second poster shows Priyanka’s face with bruises and cut marks making her resemble every inch a boxer on screen.
The movie has been directed by Omung Kumar and is set to release on September 5 this year.