Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra has been in news ever since she stepped into the shoes of boxer Mary Kom for a biopic on the Olympic Bronze medalist. Be it her rigorous training or a visit to the boxer’s native place in Manipur, she has kept all her fans and media aware of the happenings from the sets.
And on Monday evening, Priyanka Chopra unveiled the first poster of her first biopic ‘Mary Kom’ for her fans on Twitter and she wrote: “Heart. Blood. Soul. I’v given it my all. Now over to you guys!”
Priyanka Chopra, who was recently seen as a cabaret artist and police officer in last release ‘Gunday’, is all set for a power-packed performance in the movie, produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
The poster depicts Priyanka, a la ‘Mary Kom’ style, looking fierce and packing a punch. The second poster shows Priyanka’s face with bruises and cut marks making her resemble every inch a boxer on screen.
The movie has been directed by Omung Kumar and is set to release on September 5 this year.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More