Actress Priyanka Chopra says she does not mind if there is a biopic on her life, but wants it to made at the right time.
Aseem Merchant, rumoured to be Priyanka’s friend during her modelling days, is reportedly planning to make a movie on her.
Aseem, who was last seen in a small role in Salman Khan starrer ‘Wanted’, is turning producer with this biopic on Priyanka.
“It is mind-blowing to hear that I have become so big that people are making a film on my life. Jokes apart, I don’t think I have become so big that people would make a film on me,” Priyanka, 31, said last night at an event.
“I really haven’t heard about if someone is doing it. There are a lot of things that I still need to achieve. Maybe when I turn 40, people can decide to make a film because I am sure I will achieve whatever I want to by that age,” she added.
There is buzz that the film will focus on Priyanka’s days as a model and also talk about her legal battle with her ex-manager Prakash Jaju.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Prakash had served over two months in jail on allegations of cheating the actress. Apparently, he targeted Priyanka over non-payment of dues and insisted that the actress owed him money.
On this, Priyanka says, “It would be extremely flattering for me if someone would make a biopic on my life, but this particular situation makes me very angry as I know what my family and I went through during that phase of our lives and what upsets me is that people want to glorify something which was a painful part in my life. I think it’s extremely disturbing.”
Priyanka is currently doing a biopic on ace Indian boxer Mary Kom.
“I am doing a biopic on Mary Kom’s life and she has satwith me on every scene that I have shot and has told me her emotions that she felt during a particular situation,” the actress said.