Actress Priyanka Chopra says she does not mind if there is a biopic on her life, but wants it to made at the right time.
Aseem Merchant, rumoured to be Priyanka’s friend during her modelling days, is reportedly planning to make a movie on her.
Aseem, who was last seen in a small role in Salman Khan starrer ‘Wanted’, is turning producer with this biopic on Priyanka.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“It is mind-blowing to hear that I have become so big that people are making a film on my life. Jokes apart, I don’t think I have become so big that people would make a film on me,” Priyanka, 31, said last night at an event.
“I really haven’t heard about if someone is doing it. There are a lot of things that I still need to achieve. Maybe when I turn 40, people can decide to make a film because I am sure I will achieve whatever I want to by that age,” she added.
There is buzz that the film will focus on Priyanka’s days as a model and also talk about her legal battle with her ex-manager Prakash Jaju.
Prakash had served over two months in jail on allegations of cheating the actress. Apparently, he targeted Priyanka over non-payment of dues and insisted that the actress owed him money.
On this, Priyanka says, “It would be extremely flattering for me if someone would make a biopic on my life, but this particular situation makes me very angry as I know what my family and I went through during that phase of our lives and what upsets me is that people want to glorify something which was a painful part in my life. I think it’s extremely disturbing.”
Priyanka is currently doing a biopic on ace Indian boxer Mary Kom.
“I am doing a biopic on Mary Kom’s life and she has satwith me on every scene that I have shot and has told me her emotions that she felt during a particular situation,” the actress said.