Actress-singer Priyanka Chopra says she was grateful to American rapper Nick Cannon for supporting her at the video launch of her latest single ‘I Can’t Make You Love Me’.
The ever-confident Bollywood diva, 31, who landed in the US last week for a Bollywood award show, said she was nervous before the video launch.
“So excited to be premiering the video for ‘I Cant Make You Love Me’ in NYC… The Tribeca Grand is gonna be glorious tonight.. I’m nervous!,” Chopra tweeted.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Donning a shimmery blue gown. the former Miss World also thanked Cannon in a post that carried a picture of the two from the premiere.
“Thank you Nick Cannon for coming to support me… You are an awesome friend…,” she tweeted.
The song ‘I Can’t Make You Love Me’ was released a week ago.
Priyanka Chopra had startled her fans when she first flaunted her musical side in 2012 by unveiling her first single ‘In My City’. It was followed another successful number ‘Exotic’.