Actress-singer Priyanka Chopra says she was grateful to American rapper Nick Cannon for supporting her at the video launch of her latest single ‘I Can’t Make You Love Me’.
The ever-confident Bollywood diva, 31, who landed in the US last week for a Bollywood award show, said she was nervous before the video launch.
“So excited to be premiering the video for ‘I Cant Make You Love Me’ in NYC… The Tribeca Grand is gonna be glorious tonight.. I’m nervous!,” Chopra tweeted.
Donning a shimmery blue gown. the former Miss World also thanked Cannon in a post that carried a picture of the two from the premiere.
“Thank you Nick Cannon for coming to support me… You are an awesome friend…,” she tweeted.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The song ‘I Can’t Make You Love Me’ was released a week ago.
Priyanka Chopra had startled her fans when she first flaunted her musical side in 2012 by unveiling her first single ‘In My City’. It was followed another successful number ‘Exotic’.