“Always incredible to be at the Rashtrapati Bhawan. A big thank you to the ever gracious Pranabda and Suvrama for having me at their home,” the 32-year-old actress posted on her Twitter page Wednesday, before taking off on a flight to Toronto.
In Pics: Mary Koms – Real, reel and the doll – sizzle up Delhi
Priyanka has been in the capital for a two-day promotion of ‘Mary Kom’, a biopic on M.C. Mary Kom, a five-time boxing champion who has made the country proud with her laurels.
The movie is set to have its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival Thursday.
Directed by first-timer Omung Kumar and co-produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Viacom18 Motion Pictures, ‘Mary Kom’ is slated to release worldwide Friday.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016