National Award winning actress Priyanka Chopra Wednesday met President Pranab Mukherjee and his wife at the Rashtrapati Bhavan here ahead of the release of her forthcoming film ‘Mary Kom’.
“Always incredible to be at the Rashtrapati Bhawan. A big thank you to the ever gracious Pranabda and Suvrama for having me at their home,” the 32-year-old actress posted on her Twitter page Wednesday, before taking off on a flight to Toronto.
In Pics: Mary Koms – Real, reel and the doll – sizzle up Delhi
Priyanka has been in the capital for a two-day promotion of ‘Mary Kom’, a biopic on M.C. Mary Kom, a five-time boxing champion who has made the country proud with her laurels.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The movie is set to have its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival Thursday.
Directed by first-timer Omung Kumar and co-produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Viacom18 Motion Pictures, ‘Mary Kom’ is slated to release worldwide Friday.