Bollywood diva Priyanka Chopra, who has turned singer recently, met with pop star Britney Spears in Las Vegas.
The 31-year-old actress travelled to Vegas to host a music night at Surrender night club.
In a photo posted on Twitter, the two stars were seen posing for the camera. While Priyanka was dressed in a yellow dress, Britney shimmered in a white ensemble.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Last year Spears began her two-year residency show ‘Britney: Piece of Me’ at The AXIS at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
Priyanka Chopra’s third single release ‘I Can’t Make You Love Me’, a cover of Bonnie Raitt’s hit ’90s song, was launched in India and the US last week.