Bollywood diva Priyanka Chopra, who has turned singer recently, met with pop star Britney Spears in Las Vegas.
The 31-year-old actress travelled to Vegas to host a music night at Surrender night club.
In a photo posted on Twitter, the two stars were seen posing for the camera. While Priyanka was dressed in a yellow dress, Britney shimmered in a white ensemble.
Last year Spears began her two-year residency show ‘Britney: Piece of Me’ at The AXIS at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
Priyanka Chopra’s third single release ‘I Can’t Make You Love Me’, a cover of Bonnie Raitt’s hit ’90s song, was launched in India and the US last week.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016