Priyanka Chopra’s maiden Punjabi film as a producer, titled Sarvann, will release in December. The actress, who produces movies under the Purple Pebble Pictures banner, tweeted: “Drum roll” So proud to announce Purple Pebble Pictures’ debut Punjabi film ‘Sarvann’ Coming this December! Watch this space for more! Sarvann.”
The Punjabi film is the second project in the regional zone for the Bajirao Mastani star. Earlier, she produced a Marathi film titled Ventilator. The film features Amrinder Gill and will be produced by Priyanka’s mother Madhu Chopra under their home banner.
It is written and directed by Karan Guliani, who has also penned the story with Ambadeep Singh serving as screenplay and dialogue writer.
Meanwhile, Priyanka is busy in the west with the second season of American TV series Quantico and her debut international film Baywatch, which stars Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) November 11, 2016
Meanwhile, Priyanka Chopra has joined professional networking website LinkedIn as a LinkedIn Influencer. Priyanka shared the news on her Twitter account on Monday and posted the link to her profile on the portal. “Excited to be a LinkedIn Influencer…a new platform, a new audience, a new perspective,” she posted. A video interview of Priyanka with an official of LinkedIn India was played at LinkedIn’s Mumbai office.