Actress Priyanka Chopra is inspired by her grandmother and says she wants to “grow up to be like her.”
“My grandma commands attention wherever she goes, even on a film set! I wanna grow up to be like her!” Priyanka wrote on Twitter on Thursday (Febuary 11) along with a photograph of her sitting next to her grandmother.
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) February 11, 2016
In the photograph, Priyanka can be seen wearing the khakhi and it’s apparent that it was from the shoot of Prakash Jha’s “Jai Gangaajal”, where the actress is playing the role of a police officer named Abha Mathur.
- Quantico 3: Priyanka Chopra sports new hairstyle, and we're totally loving it
- Photos: Priyanka Chopra turns a tourist guide for fans in Italy before Quantico 3 shooting begins
- Priyanka Chopra to work for meatier roles for women in film industry
- Priyanka Chopra's Pahuna receives standing ovation at Toronto International Film Festival
- Priyanka Chopra’s American Dream: On her birthday today, a low-down on how the Quantico star became America’s sweetheart
- More 'drama, dhishoom' in second trailer of Priyanka Chopra's Jai Gangaajal
On Wednesday, the 33-year-old actress shared a video on Twitter, showcasing some clips from the film. The video also featured Jha, as well as actors Manav Kaul, Murli Sharma, Ninad Kamat and Rahul Bhat.
“Jai Gangaajal”, releasing on March 4, revisits the dusty heartland of central India and examines the society-police relationship.