Actress Priyanka Chopra is inspired by her grandmother and says she wants to “grow up to be like her.”
“My grandma commands attention wherever she goes, even on a film set! I wanna grow up to be like her!” Priyanka wrote on Twitter on Thursday (Febuary 11) along with a photograph of her sitting next to her grandmother.
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) February 11, 2016
In the photograph, Priyanka can be seen wearing the khakhi and it’s apparent that it was from the shoot of Prakash Jha’s “Jai Gangaajal”, where the actress is playing the role of a police officer named Abha Mathur.
- Priyanka Chopra: Sridevi is one of the reasons I became an actor
- Priyanka Chopra’s ‘frock’ in the Assam Tourism ad leaves Twitterati divided in their opinion
- Priyanka Chopra: I was in a very committed relationship but since almost a year, I’ve been single
- More ‘drama, dhishoom’ in second trailer of Priyanka Chopra’s Jai Gangaajal
- Working for Jai Gangaajal made Quantico easier: Priyanka Chopra
- Jai Gangaajal trailer: Priyanka Chopra is a fierce cop in Prakash Jha film
On Wednesday, the 33-year-old actress shared a video on Twitter, showcasing some clips from the film. The video also featured Jha, as well as actors Manav Kaul, Murli Sharma, Ninad Kamat and Rahul Bhat.
“Jai Gangaajal”, releasing on March 4, revisits the dusty heartland of central India and examines the society-police relationship.