The 28-year-old actor is gearing up for the release of his film ‘Gunday’, which also stars Ranveer Singh and Priyanka. The movie directed by Ali Abbas Zafar is slated to hit cinemas on February 14.
“Rather than being intimidating, she is inspiring as her body of work speaks for itself. In other films, actors might be intimidated by her but looking at the kind of work she has done, you would become her fan,” Arjun told reporters here today.
“She gives one respect and she never makes you feel like you have done one-two-four number of films. If you combine mine and Ranveer’s quota of work with Ali’s, that is her yearly quota of work. She does not let that come in her way and that’s the nicest part about her,” he added.
‘Gunday’ is a story about two mafia men – Bala and Bikram – played by Arjun and Ranveer with Priyanka playing the role of a glamorous cabaret dancer.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Arjun prepared for the running sequences in the film by practising on the treadmill.
“I had to learn how to run properly, without looking like I am running out of breath. I wanted to look nice running. It’s an art, looking good when the camera is shooting at a thousand frames per second,” he said.
“I used to practise on the treadmill while listening to ‘Deva Shree Ganesha’,” he added. Produced by Yash Raj Films, ‘Gunday’ will also be released simultaneously in Bengali with full Bengali songs composed by Bappi Lahiri.