Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor says actress Priyanka Chopra is inspiring and not intimidating to work with.
The 28-year-old actor is gearing up for the release of his film ‘Gunday’, which also stars Ranveer Singh and Priyanka. The movie directed by Ali Abbas Zafar is slated to hit cinemas on February 14.
“Rather than being intimidating, she is inspiring as her body of work speaks for itself. In other films, actors might be intimidated by her but looking at the kind of work she has done, you would become her fan,” Arjun told reporters here today.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“She gives one respect and she never makes you feel like you have done one-two-four number of films. If you combine mine and Ranveer’s quota of work with Ali’s, that is her yearly quota of work. She does not let that come in her way and that’s the nicest part about her,” he added.
‘Gunday’ is a story about two mafia men – Bala and Bikram – played by Arjun and Ranveer with Priyanka playing the role of a glamorous cabaret dancer.
Arjun prepared for the running sequences in the film by practising on the treadmill.
“I had to learn how to run properly, without looking like I am running out of breath. I wanted to look nice running. It’s an art, looking good when the camera is shooting at a thousand frames per second,” he said.
“I used to practise on the treadmill while listening to ‘Deva Shree Ganesha’,” he added. Produced by Yash Raj Films, ‘Gunday’ will also be released simultaneously in Bengali with full Bengali songs composed by Bappi Lahiri.