Actress Priyanka Chopra lauded mathematician and founder of Super 30 Anand Kumar, who is helping underprivileged students prepare for IIT JEE. She says she is inspired by his work.
The actress praised him after Kumar presented a copy of the book on his life and work titled “Super 30: Anand Kumar” to her in the capital.
- Hrithik Roshan about Anand Kumar biopic: Cinema is a fantastic medium to tell inspiring tales
- Katrina Kaif to star opposite Hrithik Roshan in Super 30?
- Moscow University team interacts with Super 30
- All 30 candidates of Super 30 cracks IIT-JEE Advanced 2017
- Japan's Ambassador to India Kenji Hiramatsu visits Super 30
- Coming soon film on man behind India's 'IIT factory' Anand Kumar
“Kumar’s work for the underprivileged students was inspiring,” Priyanka said in a statement.
The book has been published by Penguin Random House and Prabhat Prakashan in English and Hindi. It has been written by Biju Mathew and Arun Kumar.
‘Super 30’ is a programme under which Kumar selects 30 students from underprivileged sections and provides them free-of-cost mentoring for IIT entrance.
He has been doing it for the last 15 years.