Actress Priyanka Chopra lauded mathematician and founder of Super 30 Anand Kumar, who is helping underprivileged students prepare for IIT JEE. She says she is inspired by his work.
The actress praised him after Kumar presented a copy of the book on his life and work titled “Super 30: Anand Kumar” to her in the capital.
- Hrithik Roshan: I am on the heels of doing a very inspiring film called Super 30
- Super 30's Anand Kumar: A teacher, an inspiration; 5 reasons why he deserves a biopic
- Revealed: Release date of Hrithik Roshan starrer Super 30
- Confirmed! Hrithik Roshan is playing mathematician Anand Kumar in Vikas Bahl's Super 30
- Hrithik Roshan about Anand Kumar biopic: Cinema is a fantastic medium to tell inspiring tales
- Katrina Kaif to star opposite Hrithik Roshan in Super 30?
“Kumar’s work for the underprivileged students was inspiring,” Priyanka said in a statement.
The book has been published by Penguin Random House and Prabhat Prakashan in English and Hindi. It has been written by Biju Mathew and Arun Kumar.
‘Super 30’ is a programme under which Kumar selects 30 students from underprivileged sections and provides them free-of-cost mentoring for IIT entrance.
He has been doing it for the last 15 years.