Priyanka really misses her mother and brother when shooting out of the country. Having shot for Zoya Akhtar’s ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ in the Mediterranean and now shooting in Istanbul, Priyanka has been away from home for the past month.
Hence, given the first opportunity, she flew down to Mumbai on Saturday for just a day to be with the two people closest to her.
A buddy of Priyanka said, “She travels too much these days. She has been in and out of Mumbai for two years, especially to be in the US for her music career. But she makes sure to be home periodically. Now when she was away for more than a month at a stretch for shooting, she returned home at the first given opportunity to be with her mom and brother. And so what if it’s just for a day?”
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Priyanka returns to resume shooting for Dil Dhadakne Do in Istanbul.