Model-turned-actress Priyanka Chopra says she eats right to stay fit.
The 32-year-old former Miss World said the key to fit body is to eat and then work out equally.
“I believe that in order to stay fit and lose weight in a right manner, one needs to eat and not starve. I eat right and ensure that I burn it all by working out equally as much as I eat,” Priyanka said while addressing her fans on Zee TV’s ‘Cinestars Ki Khoj’.
On the sets of the reality show, the actress reunited with her ‘Barfi!’ director Anurag Basu. The filmmaker is one of the judges on the show.
Basu also revealed that Priyanka has an elephant’s diet.
“Priyanka used to gulp down three paranthas for breakfast and a 12-inch pizza for lunch all by herself,” he said. Priyanka was on the show to promote her upcoming film ‘Mary Kom’.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016