Model-turned-actress Priyanka Chopra says she eats right to stay fit.
The 32-year-old former Miss World said the key to fit body is to eat and then work out equally.
“I believe that in order to stay fit and lose weight in a right manner, one needs to eat and not starve. I eat right and ensure that I burn it all by working out equally as much as I eat,” Priyanka said while addressing her fans on Zee TV’s ‘Cinestars Ki Khoj’.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
On the sets of the reality show, the actress reunited with her ‘Barfi!’ director Anurag Basu. The filmmaker is one of the judges on the show.
Basu also revealed that Priyanka has an elephant’s diet.
“Priyanka used to gulp down three paranthas for breakfast and a 12-inch pizza for lunch all by herself,” he said. Priyanka was on the show to promote her upcoming film ‘Mary Kom’.