Priyanka Chopra recently conducted a shradh puja in the memory of her late father Dr Ashok Chopra at the Iskcon Temple just before leaving for the shoot of Zoya Akhtar’s ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ in Barcelona.
The actress personally invited her family and her father’s close friends for the pooja followed by a bhog. Being a quiet affair, the pooja started at 11 am and was also attended by members of the NGO that Dr Chopra worked for.
Though the actress will board a cruise for Dil Dhadakne Do along with her mother Madhu Chopra, she will return for 2 days to spend time with her family on her father’s first death anniversary.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen