Priyanka Chopra seems to have taken new-found pop-star image a bit too seriously. At the launch of her new album ‘I Can’t Make You Love Me’, she was found sporting a see-through mesh skirt. The dress was not vulgar in anyway, but it was definitely bolder than what the boldest in Bollywood have tried before. Thankfully, Priyanka has a crop top with strappy heels and open hair to balance the look.
Priyanka seems to have been inspired by R&B singer Rihanna, who is known for her wicked style sense. Socialite Kim Kardashian is also known to flash her lingerie once in a while.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
This March, Rihanna flaunted her flawless figure in a completely sheer white skirt, which put her hot-pink thongs on display. It was a very daring look, but RiRi carry it off really well. She wore her see through skirt with a white cropped sweater which highlighted her toned midriff.
Meanwhile, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, who has has lost oodles of fat, post the birth of her daughter North, has been showing off her toned figure a much as possible. She was seen in a long-sleeved dark green lace outfit with high-waisted black panties, a black bra and strappy gold heels. And Kim is known to be a regular with the lace look and wore a white Dolce & Gabbana dress over black undergarments for the Jay Leno show last year.
But then that is Hollywood. We doubt if India is ready to see-though Priyanka’s designs.