Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra flaunted her customised Rolls-Royce at an award show in Mumbai on Saturday night.
The actress, known for her style and panache made a head turning entry as she stepped out elegantly from her state-of-the-art Rolls-Royce.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The actress became the proud owner of the luxury car worth nearly Rs. 2 crore recently and in doing so she became the first actress in B-Town to own this super luxury brand of a car.
Priyanka Chopra has got the car further customised to her taste, for which she had to further loosen her purse strings.
According to reports Priyanka Chopra has added a fantastic music system and a huge storage capacity in the car.
Priyanka’s garage already boasts of a Porsche Cayenne, a Mercedes Benz E Class and a BMW 7 series.