Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra flaunted her customised Rolls-Royce at an award show in Mumbai on Saturday night.
The actress, known for her style and panache made a head turning entry as she stepped out elegantly from her state-of-the-art Rolls-Royce.
The actress became the proud owner of the luxury car worth nearly Rs. 2 crore recently and in doing so she became the first actress in B-Town to own this super luxury brand of a car.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Priyanka Chopra has got the car further customised to her taste, for which she had to further loosen her purse strings.
According to reports Priyanka Chopra has added a fantastic music system and a huge storage capacity in the car.
Priyanka’s garage already boasts of a Porsche Cayenne, a Mercedes Benz E Class and a BMW 7 series.