“I have sung a lori (lullaby) in the film, which comes in the important part of the film. It’s a very intimate conversation between the mother and child and yes, it was fun. It has a good tune,” said Priyanka. She was speaking at the trailer launch of “Mary Kom” Wednesday.
Director Omung Kumar got ample support from Mary Kom during the making of the movie, which will release Sep 5.
In the last few years, Bollywood has successfully churned out films based on sportsmen like “Paan Singh Tomar” and “Bhaag Milkha Bhaag”.
Many feel that sports based films have become trendy in filmdom, but Priyanka begs to differ.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
She said: “This is the first film on a female athlete and it is very disrespectful to say it’s a trend.”