“I have sung a lori (lullaby) in the film, which comes in the important part of the film. It’s a very intimate conversation between the mother and child and yes, it was fun. It has a good tune,” said Priyanka. She was speaking at the trailer launch of “Mary Kom” Wednesday.
Director Omung Kumar got ample support from Mary Kom during the making of the movie, which will release Sep 5.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
In the last few years, Bollywood has successfully churned out films based on sportsmen like “Paan Singh Tomar” and “Bhaag Milkha Bhaag”.
Many feel that sports based films have become trendy in filmdom, but Priyanka begs to differ.
She said: “This is the first film on a female athlete and it is very disrespectful to say it’s a trend.”