Actress Priyanka Chopra, who appeared as a guest on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon”, beat the show’s host in a chicken wings eating contest.
The actress, who gained international fame with her role in TV series “Quantico”, was challenged by Fallon for the eating contest and got beaten by her when she came on his chat show.
On offer were spicy chicken wings and both added a lot of Tabasco sauce on them.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Priyanka has never shied away from admitting her love for food. And she flaunted her ‘foodie’ spirit unihibitedly. Perhaps Fallon underestimated her assuming that a fit, toned girl such as Priyanka would never beat him in an eating contest. Read review of Priyanka Chopra’s Jai Gangaajal
During her appearance, the former beauty queen even had Fallon say, “Namaste, aap kaise ho India!” (Namaste, how are you India?). She even spoke of her stint as Miss India and Miss World in 2000, as also about her experience of filming her Hollywood debut “Baywatch” in Miami.
The episode featuring Priyanka will be aired in India on Comedy Central on Friday night.
Meanwhile, it is her shooting commitments that are keeping her busy in the US.
In “Baywatch”, Priyanka has been roped in to play a negative role, and she is living it up in Miami.
One of the most watched TV shows globally, “Baywatch”, was about the Los Angeles county lifeguards who patrol the beaches of Los Angeles, California. It starred David Hasselhoff and Pamela Anderson among others.
On the home turf, her latest project, filmmaker Prakash Jha’s upcoming film, “Jai Gangaajal”, released on Friday.