Actress Priyanka Chopra, who appeared as a guest on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon”, beat the show’s host in a chicken wings eating contest.
The actress, who gained international fame with her role in TV series “Quantico”, was challenged by Fallon for the eating contest and got beaten by her when she came on his chat show.
On offer were spicy chicken wings and both added a lot of Tabasco sauce on them.
Priyanka has never shied away from admitting her love for food. And she flaunted her ‘foodie’ spirit unihibitedly. Perhaps Fallon underestimated her assuming that a fit, toned girl such as Priyanka would never beat him in an eating contest. Read review of Priyanka Chopra’s Jai Gangaajal
During her appearance, the former beauty queen even had Fallon say, “Namaste, aap kaise ho India!” (Namaste, how are you India?). She even spoke of her stint as Miss India and Miss World in 2000, as also about her experience of filming her Hollywood debut “Baywatch” in Miami.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The episode featuring Priyanka will be aired in India on Comedy Central on Friday night.
Meanwhile, it is her shooting commitments that are keeping her busy in the US.
In “Baywatch”, Priyanka has been roped in to play a negative role, and she is living it up in Miami.
One of the most watched TV shows globally, “Baywatch”, was about the Los Angeles county lifeguards who patrol the beaches of Los Angeles, California. It starred David Hasselhoff and Pamela Anderson among others.
On the home turf, her latest project, filmmaker Prakash Jha’s upcoming film, “Jai Gangaajal”, released on Friday.