Bollywood actress-singer Priyanka Chopra, who was busy shooting for Zoya Akhtar’s ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ in Europe, is back to Mumbai for the first death anniversary of her father Ashok Chopra. A street in Mumbai, close to the actress’ residence, will be named after him.
Her father, a doctor who retired from the Indian Army in 1997 as a lieutenant colonel, died on June 10, 2013, due to cancer.
Now, a year later, a street in Yari Road is to be named after him. His “little girl” Priyanka is at peace being at home. “The home is where the heart is. Good to be in Mumbai. Tizzying hyper emotions…extremes in every way…yet a stillness that’s hard to explain,” Priyanka Chopra posted on Twitter.
The street naming ceremony is likely to be attended by close family and friends as well as members of the NGOs that Ashok Chopra was associated with.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More