Prime Minister Narendra Modi was at the International Fleet Review 2016 (IFR 2016) which took off the Visakhapatnam coast on February 6. Also present at the event was Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna’s son Aarav Bhatia. In a picture posted by Akshay on Twitter we see PM Narendra Modi pulling Aarav’s ear. The young star kid is all smiles as he stands with Modi.
Aarav has already earned fame on the social networking sites and this picture is definitely going to be liked by all his fans who follow him on Instagram. After his outing with Saif Ali Khan and the Dubsmashes that have done the rounds in the recent times, this is another add on to his growing fame.
Aarav’s father and superstar Akshay Kumar shared the picture on Twitter and wrote: “Proud moment in a father’s life, when the Prime Minister pulls your son’s ear in jest & calls him a good boy ;).”
Proud moment in a father’s life, when the Prime Minister pulls your son’s ear in jest & calls him a good boy ;) pic.twitter.com/0NWRyDtWh6
— Ranjit Katiyal (@akshaykumar) February 6, 2016
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Wife Twinkle retweeted the picture and wrote: “When a picture is truly worth a thousand words.”
— Twinkle Khanna (@mrsfunnybones) February 6, 2016
At the International Fleet Review 2016 (IFR 2016) close to 75 Indian warships and 24 from Navies across the globe sailed past the Presidential yacht- INS Sumitra, that, besides Mukherjee hosted Prime Minister Narendra Modi, defence minister Manohar Parrikar, three service chiefs besides others.