Prime Minister Narendra Modi was at the International Fleet Review 2016 (IFR 2016) which took off the Visakhapatnam coast on February 6. Also present at the event was Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna’s son Aarav Bhatia. In a picture posted by Akshay on Twitter we see PM Narendra Modi pulling Aarav’s ear. The young star kid is all smiles as he stands with Modi.
Aarav has already earned fame on the social networking sites and this picture is definitely going to be liked by all his fans who follow him on Instagram. After his outing with Saif Ali Khan and the Dubsmashes that have done the rounds in the recent times, this is another add on to his growing fame.
Aarav’s father and superstar Akshay Kumar shared the picture on Twitter and wrote: “Proud moment in a father’s life, when the Prime Minister pulls your son’s ear in jest & calls him a good boy ;).”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Proud moment in a father’s life, when the Prime Minister pulls your son’s ear in jest & calls him a good boy ;) pic.twitter.com/0NWRyDtWh6
— Ranjit Katiyal (@akshaykumar) February 6, 2016
Wife Twinkle retweeted the picture and wrote: “When a picture is truly worth a thousand words.”
— Twinkle Khanna (@mrsfunnybones) February 6, 2016
At the International Fleet Review 2016 (IFR 2016) close to 75 Indian warships and 24 from Navies across the globe sailed past the Presidential yacht- INS Sumitra, that, besides Mukherjee hosted Prime Minister Narendra Modi, defence minister Manohar Parrikar, three service chiefs besides others.