Salman Khan’s “Prem Ratan Dhan Paayo”, Shah Rukh Khan’s “Dilwale” and “Singh Is Bliing”, starring Akshay Kumar, are leading this year’s nomination list at the Annual Golden Kela Awards with four nods each.
Shah Rukh Khan-Kajol starrer “Dilwale” has received three nominations including worst film, worst director (Rohit Shetty) and most annoying song (‘Gerua’).
“Prem Ratan Dhan Paayo”, directed by Sooraj Barjatya, has bagged nomination in worst actress for Sonam Kapoor, worst director and most atrocious lyrics for ‘Aaj Unse Milna Hai’ categories.
The film’s title track, which became a rage online, has been nominated in the most annoying song section.
“Singh is Bliing” star Amy Jackson has landed a worst actress nod, besides the film getting nomination for worst director (Prabhu Deva), worst film and the ‘Baawra Ho Gaya Hai Ke Award’ for its title.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Arjun Kapoor-Sonakshi Sinha-starrer “Tevar” has also received four nominations in the worst actor, worst actress, most atrocious lyrics (‘Superman’) and pointless sequel/remake.
Shraddha Kapoor has been nominated in the worst actress category for “ABCD 2”.
Anurag Kashyap’s “Bombay Velvet” and “Shaandaar” are also worst film nominees.
The ‘Why Are You Still Trying’ award nomination list has Imran Khan, Pulkit Samrat, Madhur Bhandarkar, Nikhil Advani and Kartik Aryan.
“Ab Tak Chappan 2”, “Pyaar ka Punchnama 2”, “Hate Story 3”, “ABCD 2”, “Welcome Back”, “Tanu Weds Manu Returns”, “MSG 2”, “Drishyam”, “Brothers” and “Hero” are part of the most pointless sequel/remake award list.
The Indian version of Razzies, the 8th Golden Kela Awards, which honours the worst in Indian cinema every year, will be held on April 2016.