Salman Khan’s “Prem Ratan Dhan Paayo”, Shah Rukh Khan’s “Dilwale” and “Singh Is Bliing”, starring Akshay Kumar, are leading this year’s nomination list at the Annual Golden Kela Awards with four nods each.
Shah Rukh Khan-Kajol starrer “Dilwale” has received three nominations including worst film, worst director (Rohit Shetty) and most annoying song (‘Gerua’).
“Prem Ratan Dhan Paayo”, directed by Sooraj Barjatya, has bagged nomination in worst actress for Sonam Kapoor, worst director and most atrocious lyrics for ‘Aaj Unse Milna Hai’ categories.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The film’s title track, which became a rage online, has been nominated in the most annoying song section.
“Singh is Bliing” star Amy Jackson has landed a worst actress nod, besides the film getting nomination for worst director (Prabhu Deva), worst film and the ‘Baawra Ho Gaya Hai Ke Award’ for its title.
Arjun Kapoor-Sonakshi Sinha-starrer “Tevar” has also received four nominations in the worst actor, worst actress, most atrocious lyrics (‘Superman’) and pointless sequel/remake.
Shraddha Kapoor has been nominated in the worst actress category for “ABCD 2”.
Anurag Kashyap’s “Bombay Velvet” and “Shaandaar” are also worst film nominees.
The ‘Why Are You Still Trying’ award nomination list has Imran Khan, Pulkit Samrat, Madhur Bhandarkar, Nikhil Advani and Kartik Aryan.
“Ab Tak Chappan 2”, “Pyaar ka Punchnama 2”, “Hate Story 3”, “ABCD 2”, “Welcome Back”, “Tanu Weds Manu Returns”, “MSG 2”, “Drishyam”, “Brothers” and “Hero” are part of the most pointless sequel/remake award list.
The Indian version of Razzies, the 8th Golden Kela Awards, which honours the worst in Indian cinema every year, will be held on April 2016.