Bollywood actress Preity Zinta has confirmed that she has given up her ‘Miss’ tag by marrying her American beau Gene Goodenough.
The dimpled beauty made the announcement on her official social media pages, just days after news of her secret wedding in Los Angeles surfaced.
“I was holding on the ‘Miss Tag’ rather seriously till now, until I met someone ‘Goodenough’ to give it up for. So now I join the Married Club folks.
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
“Thank you all for your good wishes and for all your love. Love you all. Ting! Let the Goodenough jokes begin,” Preity wrote.
Last year, there were reports that she will be marrying Goodenough in January, and then around Valentine’s Day. But back then, she had declined the reports, saying that she is fed up with all the speculation about her personal life.
But the virtual world went into a tizzy earlier this week over news of the “Kal Ho Naa Ho” actress’ wedding as veteran actor Kabir Bedi congratulated her.
Preity’s close friends, fashion designer and stylist Surily Goel and Sussanne Khan were also reportedly a part of the celebrations.
Online memes surrounding Preity and her husband began in no time once the news of their wedding news spread.
A user posted: “Finally #PreityZinta married a Goodenough Gene!”, while another shared: “Actress Preity Zinta gets married to Gene Goodenough – so will she now have the epic name, Preity Goodenough?”.
But as one can make out from her latest social media post, Preity has taken them all in the right stride.