Bollywood actress Preity Zinta has confirmed that she has given up her ‘Miss’ tag by marrying her American beau Gene Goodenough.
The dimpled beauty made the announcement on her official social media pages, just days after news of her secret wedding in Los Angeles surfaced.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“I was holding on the ‘Miss Tag’ rather seriously till now, until I met someone ‘Goodenough’ to give it up for. So now I join the Married Club folks.
“Thank you all for your good wishes and for all your love. Love you all. Ting! Let the Goodenough jokes begin,” Preity wrote.
Last year, there were reports that she will be marrying Goodenough in January, and then around Valentine’s Day. But back then, she had declined the reports, saying that she is fed up with all the speculation about her personal life.
But the virtual world went into a tizzy earlier this week over news of the “Kal Ho Naa Ho” actress’ wedding as veteran actor Kabir Bedi congratulated her.
Preity’s close friends, fashion designer and stylist Surily Goel and Sussanne Khan were also reportedly a part of the celebrations.
Online memes surrounding Preity and her husband began in no time once the news of their wedding news spread.
A user posted: “Finally #PreityZinta married a Goodenough Gene!”, while another shared: “Actress Preity Zinta gets married to Gene Goodenough – so will she now have the epic name, Preity Goodenough?”.
But as one can make out from her latest social media post, Preity has taken them all in the right stride.