Preity Zinta, who has been going through a rough phase in her personal life, was happy to be back on the sets with ‘Happy Ending’. The actress took to Twitter to express how she felt working on the sets after 16 years.
On the sets of “Happy Ending.” Cannot believe That the first time we shot together was 16 years ago ! Unbelievable. pic.twitter.com/W2fdiLBxh1
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
— Preity zinta (@realpreityzinta) July 2, 2014
Preity Zinta had also said earlier, “It’s amazing 2go back 2 the same location where I started my career.”
While Saif Ali Khan’s character in Raj Nidimoru and Krishna D.K’s ‘Happy Ending’ will see him sport three different looks, Preity Zinta will be seen in a cameo.
Although details of the looks are being kept under wraps, it is said that Saif, who plays an author in the film along with Ileana D’Cruz, will look different in each of the three stages of his life.