Preity Zinta, who has been going through a rough phase in her personal life, was happy to be back on the sets with ‘Happy Ending’. The actress took to Twitter to express how she felt working on the sets after 16 years.
On the sets of “Happy Ending.” Cannot believe That the first time we shot together was 16 years ago ! Unbelievable. pic.twitter.com/W2fdiLBxh1
— Preity zinta (@realpreityzinta) July 2, 2014
Preity Zinta had also said earlier, “It’s amazing 2go back 2 the same location where I started my career.”
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
While Saif Ali Khan’s character in Raj Nidimoru and Krishna D.K’s ‘Happy Ending’ will see him sport three different looks, Preity Zinta will be seen in a cameo.
Although details of the looks are being kept under wraps, it is said that Saif, who plays an author in the film along with Ileana D’Cruz, will look different in each of the three stages of his life.