Actress-producer Preity Zinta, who returned to India from the US Sunday, declined to speak to the media and appealed to them to not seek any comment from her or her staff and friends on the case she has filed against her ex-boyfriend Ness Wadia.
“Exhausted but happy to finally be back home in Mumbai. I’d like to apologize to the media but it will not be possible for me to make any comments or statements as this investigation is still on.
“Pls co operate & PLEASE don’t call my staff or friends non stop as they have requested me to make this appeal to you all on their behalf. Thank you,” she tweeted and posted on her Facebook page.
Preity did not speak to the media persons who were waiting for her at Mumbai airport.
The actress left for the US soon after filing a complaint against Wadia of using foul language towards her during an IPL match at Wankhede stadium and also accusing him of harassing and abusing her.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Police had called her to return as her statement needs to be recorded on the FIR against Wadia filed June 13 at the Marine Drive police station here.