Actress-producer Preity Zinta, who returned to India from the US Sunday, declined to speak to the media and appealed to them to not seek any comment from her or her staff and friends on the case she has filed against her ex-boyfriend Ness Wadia.
“Exhausted but happy to finally be back home in Mumbai. I’d like to apologize to the media but it will not be possible for me to make any comments or statements as this investigation is still on.
“Pls co operate & PLEASE don’t call my staff or friends non stop as they have requested me to make this appeal to you all on their behalf. Thank you,” she tweeted and posted on her Facebook page.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Preity did not speak to the media persons who were waiting for her at Mumbai airport.
The actress left for the US soon after filing a complaint against Wadia of using foul language towards her during an IPL match at Wankhede stadium and also accusing him of harassing and abusing her.
Police had called her to return as her statement needs to be recorded on the FIR against Wadia filed June 13 at the Marine Drive police station here.