Bollywood actress Preity Zinta, who recently made headlines following her complaint against ex-beau Ness Wadia, has actively been promoting close friend and actor Salman Khan’s upcoming film ‘Kick’.
Salman had also done a cameo in Preity Zinta’s home production ‘Ishkq In Paris’ release last year.
The actress, who has always had Salman’s support through her tough times, is not leaving any opportunity to promote Salman and Jacqueline Fernandez’s ‘Kick’ on microblogging website Twitter.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Preity Zinta took to Twitter to talk about Salman Khan’s ‘Kick’ and also a football kick.
“This summer is and will be about a KICK ! Be it football or a Movie…. Anything with a kick shall rule so All the best @BeingSalmanKhan !” Preity tweeted.
Salman Khan had also spoken with Preity Zinta to inquire about her well-being and called up the actress to offer help.
Preity Zinta, also co-owner of Kings XI Punjab cricket team, recently filed a police complaint against her former boyfriend and businessman Ness Wadia, alleging that he molested, abused and threatened her inside Wankhede stadium in south Mumbai.