Bollywood’s dimpled beauty Preity Zinta has denied news reports that she may contest Lok Sabha elections against Congress MP and actor Sanjay Dutt’s sister Priya Dutt on a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) ticket.
A fan asked Preity whether she is fighting lok sabha election on BJP ticket? To this, Preity replied that this piece of news is absolutely untrue.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
— Preity zinta (@realpreityzinta) March 4, 2014
According to a news reports, the BJP is keen to rope in Preity to fight against Priya Dutt from the North-Central Mumbai constituency. The party is keen on having a celebrity to pit against Priya Dutt. Report furtger said that party General Secretary Rajiv Pratap Rudy and Preity are distant relatives.
‘Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna’ actress is co-owner of Kings XI Punjab IPL team and was last seen in her home production film ‘Ishkq in Paris’.