Bollywood’s dimpled beauty Preity Zinta has denied news reports that she may contest Lok Sabha elections against Congress MP and actor Sanjay Dutt’s sister Priya Dutt on a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) ticket.
A fan asked Preity whether she is fighting lok sabha election on BJP ticket? To this, Preity replied that this piece of news is absolutely untrue.
— Preity zinta (@realpreityzinta) March 4, 2014
According to a news reports, the BJP is keen to rope in Preity to fight against Priya Dutt from the North-Central Mumbai constituency. The party is keen on having a celebrity to pit against Priya Dutt. Report furtger said that party General Secretary Rajiv Pratap Rudy and Preity are distant relatives.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
‘Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna’ actress is co-owner of Kings XI Punjab IPL team and was last seen in her home production film ‘Ishkq in Paris’.