Bollywood actress Preity Zinta, who has been in the headlines for her molestation complaint against businessman and former beau Ness Wadia, finally broke her silence on all the speculations over Preity Zinta-Ness Wadia issue.
The 39-year-old actress took to micro blogging website Twitter to clear her stand on the speculations doing the rounds about her. Preity said she will not be selling off her stake in the India Premier League team Kings XI Punjab and nor is she settling in US.
“A big Thank U 2all the people 4the support. Amazed at how much speculation in the media. No I’m not selling my stake or settling in the US, “ tweeted Preity Zinta.
‘Veer-Zara’ actress also requested the media not to report on the basis of ‘hear and say’. “SO called sources says anything & its getting reported. Pls No hear say. There are many IMP Issues in India which are much more news worthy,” said Preity Zinta.
Preity Zinta, co-owner of Kings XI Punjab cricket team, filed a police complaint against Ness Wadia on June 13, alleging that he molested, abused and threatened her inside Wankhede stadium in south Mumbai.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
She gave a written complaint following which an FIR was registered against Ness Wadia under IPC sections 354 (Assault or criminal force to woman with intent to outrage her modesty), 504 (Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace), 506 (Punishment for criminal intimidation) and 509 (Word, gesture or act intended to insult the modesty of a woman).