Bollywood actress Preity Zinta, who has been in the headlines for her molestation complaint against businessman and former beau Ness Wadia, finally broke her silence on all the speculations over Preity Zinta-Ness Wadia issue.
The 39-year-old actress took to micro blogging website Twitter to clear her stand on the speculations doing the rounds about her. Preity said she will not be selling off her stake in the India Premier League team Kings XI Punjab and nor is she settling in US.
“A big Thank U 2all the people 4the support. Amazed at how much speculation in the media. No I’m not selling my stake or settling in the US, “ tweeted Preity Zinta.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
‘Veer-Zara’ actress also requested the media not to report on the basis of ‘hear and say’. “SO called sources says anything & its getting reported. Pls No hear say. There are many IMP Issues in India which are much more news worthy,” said Preity Zinta.
Preity Zinta, co-owner of Kings XI Punjab cricket team, filed a police complaint against Ness Wadia on June 13, alleging that he molested, abused and threatened her inside Wankhede stadium in south Mumbai.
She gave a written complaint following which an FIR was registered against Ness Wadia under IPC sections 354 (Assault or criminal force to woman with intent to outrage her modesty), 504 (Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace), 506 (Punishment for criminal intimidation) and 509 (Word, gesture or act intended to insult the modesty of a woman).