Pracchi Desai, who was last seen onscreen in the much-forgotten ‘Police Giri’ opposite Sanjay Dutt and an item song in ‘Ek Villain’, is making a comeback. After a gap of almost a year, the actress is set to return with two movies ‘Rock On!! 2’ and Mohammad Azharuddin’s biopic.
‘Rock On’ was Pracchi’s debut movie in which she played the role of Farhan Akhtar’s wife. The duo will be seen playing the lead in sequel as well. Pracchi told Hindustan Times, “It is really going to be a special project for Farhan and me, as it was our first film together.”
- Emraan Hashmi’s sense of humour has become more nasty: Pracchi Desai
- Emraan Hashmi and Prachi Desai shoot for Azhar
- Emraan Hashmi shoots romantic song with Pracchi Desai for ‘Azhar’
- Pracchi Desai loses weight, goes fitter for ‘Rock On 2’
- My roles in ‘Rock On 2!!’, ‘Azhar’ are diverse: Pracchi Desai
- Role in ‘Azhar’ will be challenging: Prachi Desai
Apart from that there are also reports that Pracchi will be playing Emraan Hashmi’s wife Naureen in Mohammad Azharuddin biopic. “We know about Azharuddin’s life on field, but not much about Naureen. I’m getting to know a lot more about her from our director and writers,” said Pracchi.
Pracchi began her career with hit TV serial ‘Kasamh Se’ opposite Ram Kapoor. Over the years she has been seen in movies like ‘Rock On’, ‘Once Upon a Time in Mumbai’, ‘Bol Bachchan’ among others.