Pracchi Desai, who was last seen onscreen in the much-forgotten ‘Police Giri’ opposite Sanjay Dutt and an item song in ‘Ek Villain’, is making a comeback. After a gap of almost a year, the actress is set to return with two movies ‘Rock On!! 2’ and Mohammad Azharuddin’s biopic.
‘Rock On’ was Pracchi’s debut movie in which she played the role of Farhan Akhtar’s wife. The duo will be seen playing the lead in sequel as well. Pracchi told Hindustan Times, “It is really going to be a special project for Farhan and me, as it was our first film together.”
- Priyanka Chopra, Kriti Sanon and Prachi Desai's travel style is gorgeous but comfortable
- Hardik Pandya is willing to play situations and not just the natural game, says Rahul Dravid
- South Korea banks federation boost 2018 Winter Olympics ticket sales
- Pakistani spy accuses his agency of 'protecting' terrorists: report
- Photo | Priyanka Chopra meets Nayanthara in New York
- India vs Australia: Andrew Tye to replace Pat Cummins in T20 squad
Apart from that there are also reports that Pracchi will be playing Emraan Hashmi’s wife Naureen in Mohammad Azharuddin biopic. “We know about Azharuddin’s life on field, but not much about Naureen. I’m getting to know a lot more about her from our director and writers,” said Pracchi.
Pracchi began her career with hit TV serial ‘Kasamh Se’ opposite Ram Kapoor. Over the years she has been seen in movies like ‘Rock On’, ‘Once Upon a Time in Mumbai’, ‘Bol Bachchan’ among others.