After celebrating rakhi with her brother Siddharth, Priyanka Chopra Sunday left for Chandrapur, over 900 km from Mumbai, for social work.
She posted a photograph with her younger brother on Raksha Bandhan and captioned it: “Early morning Rakhi with sid! Blessed to have my brothers @irfan525 @BBEAR @shivangchopra99 n the ones not on twitter!”
The former Miss World is the Goodwill Ambassador of UNICEF and after tying rakhi, she resumed work for the UN programme.
“On my way to Chandrapur to visit the girls of @UNICEFIndia s deepshikha program. Love the on field work we do. Cant wait #BuildingYoungFutures,” she tweeted.
UNICEF Deepshikha programme aims at empowering the young girls of India.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review