Actress Priyanka Chopra says director Zoya Akhtar wanted her to lose weight for her next film “Dil Dhadakne Do”.
“Zoya had warned me to lose all the muscles. I was not muscular but had acquired bulked-up physique. I had to be in right shape as I was playing a girly role. I had to work for it … go on a crash diet and lose shape,” Priyanka told reporters here at the trailer launch of ‘Mary Kom’.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“Dil Dhadakne Do” also features Ranveer Singh, Farhan Akhtar, Anushka Sharma, Anil Kapoor and Shefali Shah among others. The film revolves around a dysfunctional family on a cruise trip and is set to release on June 5 next year.
Priyanka even revealed that for her special song in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Ram Leela’, her ‘Mary Kom’ avatar posed a problem. “He had told me I should not shoot in this shape for the song. I had put sleeves (on choli) so that I didn’t look muscular,” she said.