Actress Priyanka Chopra says director Zoya Akhtar wanted her to lose weight for her next film “Dil Dhadakne Do”.
“Zoya had warned me to lose all the muscles. I was not muscular but had acquired bulked-up physique. I had to be in right shape as I was playing a girly role. I had to work for it … go on a crash diet and lose shape,” Priyanka told reporters here at the trailer launch of ‘Mary Kom’.
“Dil Dhadakne Do” also features Ranveer Singh, Farhan Akhtar, Anushka Sharma, Anil Kapoor and Shefali Shah among others. The film revolves around a dysfunctional family on a cruise trip and is set to release on June 5 next year.
Priyanka even revealed that for her special song in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Ram Leela’, her ‘Mary Kom’ avatar posed a problem. “He had told me I should not shoot in this shape for the song. I had put sleeves (on choli) so that I didn’t look muscular,” she said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More