Yesteryear actress Poonam Dhillon is all set to don the director’s hat for a romantic film.
Best known for her films like ‘Noorie’, ‘Dard’, Sohni Mahiwal’, ‘Naam’ among others, Poonam has got three scripts ready which she will direct one after the other.
“I always wanted to direct a film. I have a script ready. I have two-three subjects ready. One is a fun romantic comedy, typical feel good film and one is serious with a social issue,” Poonam told PTI.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“I want to make a commercial romantic-comedy film. I think it would be a commercially successful and then I will make other films,” she added.
Due to her other commitments like TV show ‘Ek Nayi Pehchaan’, Poonam will start with the film direction after some time.
“We will take a few months. Hopefully, we will start working on it next year. It is a romantic film filled with emotions and comedy. I want to start with something that is light,” the actress said.
Poonam has a few actors in mind for the film but is not ready to divulge any names.