Newcomer Pooja Hegde will be paired opposite Hrithik Roshan in Ashutosh Gowarikar’s much-talked-about period film, ‘Mohenjo Daro’.
After giving hit films like ‘Lagaan’, ‘Swades’, ‘Jodhaa Akbar’, Gowariker is ready to roll cameras for ‘Mohenjo Daro, pre-production of which is in full swing.
“I am extremely happy to have found Pooja Hegde. She is very natural as an actress and has an elegance and poise that will make the character attractive and endearing. Both these strengths with a degree of freshness adds the required spark to the ‘Mohenjo Daro’ love story,” Gowariker said in a statement.
Gowariker has previously introduced new faces like Gracy Singh in ‘Lagaan’ and Gayatri Joshi in ‘Swades’.
The debutante Pooja is paired opposite Hrithik in this love story which is set against the backdrop of the Indus Valley Civilisation. She has earlier acted in films down south.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The project is slated to go on floors in the last quarter of this year.