Aamir Khan recently became a target on the web when malicious rumours about the actor raising funds for the Islamic community were spread on social networking sites. And now, the police has traced the source of it – a man residing in Kozhikode, Kerala and are currently interrogating the suspect.
Police also claims that the accused is a former government official who was posting bogus rumours, defaming the image of the actor. Aamir was alleged of promoting the charity Humanity Trust in his popular social show ‘Satyamev Jayate’ which was supposedly an organization involved in the works for construction of mosques and welfare of the Muslim youth.
However defying the rumours, Aamir Khan revealed that the trust which ‘Satyamev Jayate’ was associated with in Season 1 is Humanity Trust, Hansakpur, West Bengal which is run by localities Dr Ajoy Mistry and his mother Subhasini Mistry and it has nothing to do with Masjid Construction.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
He also clarified that all the donations collected during the show are given to the social cause and are being used appropriately for the welfare of the society as a whole.