“There is a story in each and every image that we reveal. We will have a poster campaign and we will reveal eight to 10 posters till the time the film releases,” Aamir Khan, who plays the lead role in the film, told reporters at the launch.
If the first one had Aamir going nude, the second poster features him in a red angrakha teamed up with white pyjama and a trumpet in his hand.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“The more posters we reveal, the more people will get confused,” Aamir said.
The first poster set tongues wagging and social networking sites were inundated with jokes targeting Aamir Khan, but the 49-year-old takes the barbs and criticisms in his stride and added that movie buffs will understand the logic behind it only after watching the film.
“Some people have loved it and some people didn’t like it, but you all will understand once you will see the film. I am happy with the response. There were some great jokes, and different stuff on Facebook and Internet. I enjoyed it,” Aamir Khan said.
“We were silent when our first poster came out, so we thought of clearing all your doubts and answering all your questions this time,” he added.
Being prepared for a December release, director Rajkumar Hirani’s ‘PK’ also stars Anushka Sharma, Sushant Singh Rajput.