“There is a story in each and every image that we reveal. We will have a poster campaign and we will reveal eight to 10 posters till the time the film releases,” Aamir Khan, who plays the lead role in the film, told reporters at the launch.
If the first one had Aamir going nude, the second poster features him in a red angrakha teamed up with white pyjama and a trumpet in his hand.
“The more posters we reveal, the more people will get confused,” Aamir said.
The first poster set tongues wagging and social networking sites were inundated with jokes targeting Aamir Khan, but the 49-year-old takes the barbs and criticisms in his stride and added that movie buffs will understand the logic behind it only after watching the film.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“Some people have loved it and some people didn’t like it, but you all will understand once you will see the film. I am happy with the response. There were some great jokes, and different stuff on Facebook and Internet. I enjoyed it,” Aamir Khan said.
“We were silent when our first poster came out, so we thought of clearing all your doubts and answering all your questions this time,” he added.
Being prepared for a December release, director Rajkumar Hirani’s ‘PK’ also stars Anushka Sharma, Sushant Singh Rajput.