After playing a pivotal role in ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’, actor-lyricist Piyush Mishra will be seen next in black comedy ‘Revolver Rani’.
In the film, Mishra, 51, will be seen playing the character of Kangana Ranaut’s maternal uncle.
“I am playing Kangana’s uncle Baldev Singh in the film and this uncle is like a kingmaker. Kangana has no one in this world except him,” Mishra told PTI.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Mishra, 51, further added that ‘Revolver Rani’, directed by Sai Kabir, is a film based on the their (uncle and niece) relationship and it unfolds further when the new characters are introduced in the movie.
Apart from acting, the NSD graduate has also lent his voice in the film and sung three songs. ‘Revolver Rani’ will hit theatres on April 25.