A recent success bash for the film, left the actress with little to celebrate about. As reported by our photographer, who was present for the ‘Ek Villain’ success bash, the paparazzi present at the event decided to boycott Shraddha and refused to click her pictures due to her bad behavior with the press in the past.
All through the promotions for the film, Shraddha did not oblige to posing for the photographers and at times was even covered by her manager, just so that the paps would be unable to snap a picture of the actress.
When ‘Ek Villain’ director Mohit Suri took the stage at the success bash along with his actors Shraddha Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh and Sidharth Malhotra, none of the photographers budged to take pictures of the team. When asked the reason, the photographers requested Ritesh Deshmukh to get off the stage, so that they could explain to him in private their reason for not snapping the ‘Ek Villain’ team. The paparazzi said that they would click pictures only once Shraddha Kapoor was out of the frame.
On hearing this Riteish was shocked. Shraddha Kapoor’s co-star Sidharth Malhotra appealed to them to allow his co-star Shraddha to pose for the group pictures. However, they refused and did not budge even when Shraddha’s manager begged them to.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
We hear the ‘Ek Villain’ actress was almost in tears. The photographers only clicked pictures of the success bash when Shraddha had left the stage.
Earlier as well, Shraddha was seen hiding her face from the paps when she stepped out for a film screening.