A recent success bash for the film, left the actress with little to celebrate about. As reported by our photographer, who was present for the ‘Ek Villain’ success bash, the paparazzi present at the event decided to boycott Shraddha and refused to click her pictures due to her bad behavior with the press in the past.
All through the promotions for the film, Shraddha did not oblige to posing for the photographers and at times was even covered by her manager, just so that the paps would be unable to snap a picture of the actress.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
When ‘Ek Villain’ director Mohit Suri took the stage at the success bash along with his actors Shraddha Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh and Sidharth Malhotra, none of the photographers budged to take pictures of the team. When asked the reason, the photographers requested Ritesh Deshmukh to get off the stage, so that they could explain to him in private their reason for not snapping the ‘Ek Villain’ team. The paparazzi said that they would click pictures only once Shraddha Kapoor was out of the frame.
On hearing this Riteish was shocked. Shraddha Kapoor’s co-star Sidharth Malhotra appealed to them to allow his co-star Shraddha to pose for the group pictures. However, they refused and did not budge even when Shraddha’s manager begged them to.
We hear the ‘Ek Villain’ actress was almost in tears. The photographers only clicked pictures of the success bash when Shraddha had left the stage.
Earlier as well, Shraddha was seen hiding her face from the paps when she stepped out for a film screening.