Actress Pooja Bedi feels she was fortunate to have got the opportunity to be part of Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander. “Today people remember me for ‘Jo Jeeta Wohi
“Today people remember me for ‘Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander’. The film is the most memorable thing for me in my life. I am glad the opportunity came my way,” Pooja told PTI.
“Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar” was a 1992 Indian sports drama film directed by Mansoor Khan. The film had Aamir Khan, Ayesha Jhulka, Mamik Singh, Deepak Tijori & Kulbhushan Kharbanda in the lead roles.
The 46-year-old actress, who became a household name after “Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander”, has done different kind of shows on television from dance shows to stunt reality shows besides writing columns in various newspapers.
Ask her if acting has taken a backseat, Pooja said, “I have morphed into multiple avatars. I did film acting with NTR Junior, etc. I have a lot of exciting things to do in life like ‘Happy Soul’ workshop we teach people how to be happy, how to reprogram, how to create happiness,” she said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“It’s going into a digital space. The workshop will go to academy and universities. The idea is to grow. There is a shelf life for every avatar and the nature of roles will change and one just has to keep doing different things,” she said.
The actress was part of the silver jubilee celebrations of India’s first and foremost condom brand – KamaSutra here last evening.
“It’s been a phenomenal journey over 25 years. Kamasutra shaped my career in every possible way. It enhanced the whole sexism quotient that I had come with. It made me famous and infamous,” Pooja added.