Adult filmstar turned Bollywood actress Sunny Leone’s latest venture ‘Ragini MMS 2‘ has got an overwhelming response. Hundreds of people have queued up to catch the sultry Sunny Leone in the horror-sex film.
The opening response to Ragini Mms 2 at multiplexes and single screens was also heartening. A superb start and positive word of mouth has placed the film in a comfortable zone.
A long queue was also seen outside the Regal movie hall in New Delhi.
Film critic Taran Adarsh also said, “Ragini MMS 2 has a solid start at the ticket window. Despite India vs Pakistan cricket match making a dent in biz, Friday total is impressive.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Indian Express critic Shubhra Gupta, praising Sunny leone said that ‘she can carry a scene’. Shubhra Gupta writes, “…she can carry a scene: maybe not ‘porn se Rituparno’ just yet (another example of the dialogue that fits the tone of this film like another kind of sheath), but not half bad.
Talking about the film, Shubhra Gupta says, “…there are a couple of scenes that send a shiver down your spine, but then it all becomes familiar. A little more attention to that, and to the storyline, and this will become a solid franchise.”