‘Pizza’ actress Parvathy Omanakuttan feels the Southern film industry is more organised and punctual than Bollywood.
The 27-year-old former Miss India won the coveted pageant in 2008 and since then she acted in Tamil and Malayali films. Her first Bollywood film was ‘United Six’ in 2011.
“Though the crew on ‘Pizza‘ is from South so I did not feel much difference that way but both the industries are
different in respect to the process of filmmaking. In south, they are very punctual and they are very sure when to start the film and when to end. In Bollywood it’s more laid back and easy. If I do back-to-back films in Bollywood and then I go to south, I will have to follow a time table. But if a person comes here after working in south, it will be easy for him as he will be more organised,” she told PTI.
‘Pizza’, which released this Friday, was a Hindi remake of the 2012 Tamil film of the same name.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More