‘Pizza’ actress Parvathy Omanakuttan feels the Southern film industry is more organised and punctual than Bollywood.
The 27-year-old former Miss India won the coveted pageant in 2008 and since then she acted in Tamil and Malayali films. Her first Bollywood film was ‘United Six’ in 2011.
“Though the crew on ‘Pizza‘ is from South so I did not feel much difference that way but both the industries are
different in respect to the process of filmmaking. In south, they are very punctual and they are very sure when to start the film and when to end. In Bollywood it’s more laid back and easy. If I do back-to-back films in Bollywood and then I go to south, I will have to follow a time table. But if a person comes here after working in south, it will be easy for him as he will be more organised,” she told PTI.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
‘Pizza’, which released this Friday, was a Hindi remake of the 2012 Tamil film of the same name.