Bollywood celebrities are opening up to the world about issues like facing depression and body shaming. While actress Parineeti Chopra says she is at ease about sharing other aspects of her life in public, her love life is not for all to know. “Just about my love life, I would like to be private, because there is so much scrutiny in there. There are so many people in the world who are looking at you and judging you. I just don’t want that between me and my partner. And as respect to my partner, I shouldn’t be talking about it,” Parineeti said.
Asked about her opinion on actors opening up about themselves in public, Parineeti said: “It’s great! To each his or her own. Some people are private, some people are comfortable talking. Obviously, as actors, whatever is happening in our life the whole world gets to know because it is reported by the media. You can choose what information to put out there and what not to.” Parineeti made her Bollywood debut in 2011 with Ladies vs Ricky Bahl and since then has been on a roll. She says while her launch pad in filmdom came easily, “the struggle was after that”. “Clinching Ishaqzaade or other films, performing and those films doing well or not… That was the struggle,” said the actress, who was earlier working with Yash Raj Films as a public relations consultant.
“Right now I’m in a good place and happy with where I am, happy with the things that are happening. So, yeah, it’s been really good,” she added while reflecting on her journey. Parineeti has seen highs with films like Ladies vs Ricky Bahl, “Ishaqzaade” and has even faced lows with duds like Daawat-e-Ishq and Kill Dil. She said dull moments do affect her personally. “What’s happening in my personal life or what’s happening to me emotionally really affects the tone of the day. As I am growing up and becoming mature, I am learning,” she added.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The National Award winner describes herself as “a positive and an energetic personality. But when something is bothering me deep down, it’s tough to fight that,” she added. On the work front, the actress will soon be seen in Meri Pyaari Bindu with actor Ayushmann Khurrana. Parineeti has also started shooting for Takadum with actor Sushant Singh Rajput.