Bollywood celebrities are opening up to the world about issues like facing depression and body shaming. While actress Parineeti Chopra says she is at ease about sharing other aspects of her life in public, her love life is not for all to know. “Just about my love life, I would like to be private, because there is so much scrutiny in there. There are so many people in the world who are looking at you and judging you. I just don’t want that between me and my partner. And as respect to my partner, I shouldn’t be talking about it,” Parineeti said.
Asked about her opinion on actors opening up about themselves in public, Parineeti said: “It’s great! To each his or her own. Some people are private, some people are comfortable talking. Obviously, as actors, whatever is happening in our life the whole world gets to know because it is reported by the media. You can choose what information to put out there and what not to.” Parineeti made her Bollywood debut in 2011 with Ladies vs Ricky Bahl and since then has been on a roll. She says while her launch pad in filmdom came easily, “the struggle was after that”. “Clinching Ishaqzaade or other films, performing and those films doing well or not… That was the struggle,” said the actress, who was earlier working with Yash Raj Films as a public relations consultant.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Right now I’m in a good place and happy with where I am, happy with the things that are happening. So, yeah, it’s been really good,” she added while reflecting on her journey. Parineeti has seen highs with films like Ladies vs Ricky Bahl, “Ishaqzaade” and has even faced lows with duds like Daawat-e-Ishq and Kill Dil. She said dull moments do affect her personally. “What’s happening in my personal life or what’s happening to me emotionally really affects the tone of the day. As I am growing up and becoming mature, I am learning,” she added.
The National Award winner describes herself as “a positive and an energetic personality. But when something is bothering me deep down, it’s tough to fight that,” she added. On the work front, the actress will soon be seen in Meri Pyaari Bindu with actor Ayushmann Khurrana. Parineeti has also started shooting for Takadum with actor Sushant Singh Rajput.