Actor-singer Ayushmann Khurrana has praised his “Meri Pyaari Bindu” co-star Parineeti Chopra, saying that she is a top-notch singer.
Asked how would he rate Parineeti as a singer, Ayushmann told IANS: “I think she is top-notch. I think she is pretty good. She has taken classical trainiing in music. She knows a lot about music.”
- Ayushmann Khurrana: My father discovered the performer in me, converted this introvert to people’s person
- Parineeti Chopra should take her singing seriously: Ayushmann Khurrana
- Ayushmann and I are dying to do a duet in Meri Pyaari Bindu: Parineeti Chopra
- Living the life I dreamt of: Ayushmann Khurrana
- Singing is in Chopra blood, says Parineeti Chopra
- Parineeti Chopra turns singer for Meri Pyaari Bindu, says actors exploring different aspects of creativity
“I was surprised when I discovered her singing talent for the first time. I think she should sing more often,” he added.
Parineeti will be seen essaying the character of an aspiring singer in the Yash Raj Films’ (YRF) movie and she will also croon a number for it. Ayushmann will be seen essaying the character of an author named Abhimanyu Roy.
Set in Kolkata, the film is directed by debutant Akshay Roy and is a Maneesh Sharma production.