Bollywood’s favourite girl-next-door Parineeti Chopra says she will wear a bikini only when she is in the right shape, but not right now.
Yash Raj Films is known for presenting their heroines in the most glamorous avatar on the screen. However, the 25-year-old, who has done five films with the banner including her forthcoming releases “Daawat-e-Ishq” and “Kill Dill”, is yet to flaunt her glamorous side.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Q: So are you following the Yash Raj Films tradition of heroines getting into a bikini?
A: No, no, no! I am not doing anything that startlingly glamorous. But let me tell you I’m sure I’ll wear the bikini at the right opportunity. I’ve to get into the right shape for that.
Q: For that you’ll have to cut down on your pizzas?
A: Hai na? It’s impossible for me to cut down on my pizzas entirely. But I am trying. But “Kill Dill” doesn’t really require me to be ultra-slim. I play a girl from Delhi and I’ve to dress, look and speak in a certain way. It’s not as if I, Parineeti Chopra, would go out of character to prove how glamorous I can look.
Q: Why is such a fuss about what you wear?
A: Wearing western outfits is not such a culture shock for me as it is made out to be. I am unnecessarily being slotted as the-girl-next-door because I guess every heroine has to be put in a compartment.