Bollywood’s favourite girl-next-door Parineeti Chopra says she will wear a bikini only when she is in the right shape, but not right now.
Yash Raj Films is known for presenting their heroines in the most glamorous avatar on the screen. However, the 25-year-old, who has done five films with the banner including her forthcoming releases “Daawat-e-Ishq” and “Kill Dill”, is yet to flaunt her glamorous side.
Q: So are you following the Yash Raj Films tradition of heroines getting into a bikini?
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
A: No, no, no! I am not doing anything that startlingly glamorous. But let me tell you I’m sure I’ll wear the bikini at the right opportunity. I’ve to get into the right shape for that.
Q: For that you’ll have to cut down on your pizzas?
A: Hai na? It’s impossible for me to cut down on my pizzas entirely. But I am trying. But “Kill Dill” doesn’t really require me to be ultra-slim. I play a girl from Delhi and I’ve to dress, look and speak in a certain way. It’s not as if I, Parineeti Chopra, would go out of character to prove how glamorous I can look.
Q: Why is such a fuss about what you wear?
A: Wearing western outfits is not such a culture shock for me as it is made out to be. I am unnecessarily being slotted as the-girl-next-door because I guess every heroine has to be put in a compartment.