Changing looks and hairstyles are almost a tradition for film actors, but Parineeti Chopra reveals that she was always hesitant about doing anything to her luscious locks.
She has impressed many with her acting capabilities, but not many know that the “Hasee Toh Phasee” fame actress, who is also the face of haircare brand Pantene, had the same hairstyle for years before she stepped into the film world.
“I always wanted to experiment with my hair, but I was scared. Then I joined the film industry and I had to change my looks for my roles. I tried many products, some promised zero damage in one wash, others had shiny packaging and big price tags…” she said in a statement.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Now, the young and versatile talent, who used to study in London and even worked at Yash Raj Films (YRF), says that she makes sure to try new hairstyles with each film.
“I experiment with a new look for each film – be it short hair for ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’ or coloured hair for ‘Kill Dill’…I’m always pushing myself to take up different roles, new ways to seep into the character and this often requires me to change my look from film to film.
“Putting my hair through the various chemical and heat treatments would always leave my hair rough and dry and every month I would find myself running to the salon to chop off split ends,” added Parineeti, who believes using products of the haircare brand she endorses, have helped her.