Changing looks and hairstyles are almost a tradition for film actors, but Parineeti Chopra reveals that she was always hesitant about doing anything to her luscious locks.
She has impressed many with her acting capabilities, but not many know that the “Hasee Toh Phasee” fame actress, who is also the face of haircare brand Pantene, had the same hairstyle for years before she stepped into the film world.
“I always wanted to experiment with my hair, but I was scared. Then I joined the film industry and I had to change my looks for my roles. I tried many products, some promised zero damage in one wash, others had shiny packaging and big price tags…” she said in a statement.
Now, the young and versatile talent, who used to study in London and even worked at Yash Raj Films (YRF), says that she makes sure to try new hairstyles with each film.
“I experiment with a new look for each film – be it short hair for ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’ or coloured hair for ‘Kill Dill’…I’m always pushing myself to take up different roles, new ways to seep into the character and this often requires me to change my look from film to film.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Putting my hair through the various chemical and heat treatments would always leave my hair rough and dry and every month I would find myself running to the salon to chop off split ends,” added Parineeti, who believes using products of the haircare brand she endorses, have helped her.