Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra is thrilled to have met West Indian batting legend Brian Lara at an event in Hyderabad.
The 26-year-old “Hasee Toh Phasee” actress took to Twitter to share two pictures with Lara, 46, and heaped praise on the former cricketer.
Parineeti Chopra tweeted:
— Parineeti Chopra (@ParineetiChopra) October 14, 2015
Parineeti was last seen in Yash Raj Films’ 2014 movie “Kill Dil”, which did not do well at the box-office.
- Golmaal Again actor Parineeti Chopra: I like to make people laugh
- Katrina Kaif, Parineeti Chopra and Yami Gautam's ethnic looks are pure festive fashion goals
- Sonakshi Sinha and Parineeti Chopra show you how to get into the festive spirit in style
- Golmaal Again actor Parineeti Chopra: Have made friends for life on the film set
- Watching a West Indies side indulge in time-wasting was the most embarrassing moment for me, says Brian Lara
- Love brewing between Hardik Pandya and Parineeti Chopra?
Since then, the actress has hogged limelight for her new slim avatar.