Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra is thrilled to have met West Indian batting legend Brian Lara at an event in Hyderabad.
The 26-year-old “Hasee Toh Phasee” actress took to Twitter to share two pictures with Lara, 46, and heaped praise on the former cricketer.
Parineeti Chopra tweeted:
— Parineeti Chopra (@ParineetiChopra) October 14, 2015
Parineeti was last seen in Yash Raj Films’ 2014 movie “Kill Dil”, which did not do well at the box-office.
- Kesari star Parineeti Chopra: I am very excited about working with Akshay Kumar
- Parineeti Chopra shows us a glamorous way to dress up for a friend’s wedding
- Arjun Kapoor on his journey in Bollywood: Highs were amazing, lows a teacher
- Sachin Tendulkar can dictate when to leave,says Brian Lara
- Franchisees may have missed the broader picture: Lara
- PM lauds Brian Lara,calls him an ‘icon’
Since then, the actress has hogged limelight for her new slim avatar.