Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra is thrilled to have met West Indian batting legend Brian Lara at an event in Hyderabad.
The 26-year-old “Hasee Toh Phasee” actress took to Twitter to share two pictures with Lara, 46, and heaped praise on the former cricketer.
Parineeti Chopra tweeted:
— Parineeti Chopra (@ParineetiChopra) October 14, 2015
Parineeti was last seen in Yash Raj Films’ 2014 movie “Kill Dil”, which did not do well at the box-office.
- Meri Pyaari Bindu actor Parineeti Chopra: We're becoming overstrict, should give freedom to directors
- Waiting to share screen space with Priyanka, says Parineeti Chopra
- India will win World T20 in home conditions, feels Brian Lara
- Parineeti Chopra goes gaga over Priyanka 'didi'
- Girls Parineeti Chopra, Lara Dutta go glam; boys Ranveer Singh, Sidharth Malhotra are casual
- I am ready to be in a relationship: Parineeti Chopra
Since then, the actress has hogged limelight for her new slim avatar.