The ongoing animosity between India and Pakistan reached greater heights when MNS warned Pakistani actors working in India to go back to their motherland. This threat came in response to Uri attacks that claimed the lives of 19 soldiers of the Indian Army. While many actors openly condemned the attacks and lauded India for the surgical strike, others chose to remain silent. A few like Salman Khan backed Pakistani actors.
Meanwhile, people have been questioning the silence of the Pakistani artists. While Fawad Khan, Atif Aslam and a few chose to practice their right to remain silent, Mawra Hocane openly condemned the terror attacks.
” I strongly condemn all terror attacks We must realise that a life lost is a LIFE LOST!The world needs to stand together against terrorism!,” she wrote on Twitter.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
In another tweet she said ” Yes Hugs please !!! #Ranbir ,” while sharing a photo of Ranbir Kapoor, quoting his partial statement, “I want India and Pakistan to hug each other.”
I strongly condemn all terror attacks We must realise that a life lost is a LIFE LOST!The world needs to stand together against terrorism!✋🏻
— MAWRA HOCANE (@MawraHocane) October 5, 2016
— MAWRA HOCANE (@MawraHocane) October 4, 2016
The Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani actor chose to remain neutral when he was questioned regarding the ban on Pakistani actors. “I don’t want to sound preachy and like a ‘healer talker’ but we are living in some hard times right now. I hope that you guys don’t get swept away with the bitterness and negativity, the violence that’s happening around the world and around us,” Ranbir Kapoor had said.
“I want you guys to stay sweet, gentle, amazing and beautiful. Because even though the world may think that it’s a shitty place to live in, it is beautiful. You guys are the force. And the force is going to be with you, forever,” the Roy actor added.